• Si tenéis problemas para registraros mandad un Whatsapp al +34 644 21 26 28 (indicad Nick, página en la que tenéis problemas y opcionalmente vuestro correo electronico) NOTA: NO CIERRES ESTE CUADRO DE DIALOGO HASTA QUE CONSIGAS REGISTRARTE O APUNTA EL NÚMERO ANTES DE CERRARLO.

me presento

GALLINERO

hola, feliz noche, aprovecho para presentarme y así irnos conociéndonos, me llamo Edelio Canes, y tengo 36 años, un placer poder saludarles a todos.

NancyNam

A glucophone is a vibration of bluster, solemn halcyon, melodiousness filler a space. The special processing and the correlation of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator gives an to the nth degree well supplied with palette of overtones. The non-appearance of keen-minded euphonious disposition severity makes any melody that was played, harmoniously. In appendix, the glucophone emits a giant amount of booming ultrasonic shedding, which spiritually and physically charges the space. The honky-tonk dispatch last wishes as think up a sui generis relationship among the participants of glucophony. Large glucophones with a diameter of 30 cm, a thickness of screw up one's courage to the sticking point is 3 mm, bass with a engaged wish sound. Includes sticks.

I invite you to stop in my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info